A contact relationship management (CRM) platform that has the ability store, track and segment large volumes of contact data and use it to take actions, like send messages via SMS and email. NDI hosts Civi for partners through its DemCloud cloud-hosting service.
NDI can create new Civi sites in a matter of minutes for NDI partners. DemTech also provides tailored training and implementation support to ensure our partner's success. Timelines for implementation vary depending on the specific needs of the partner. Please contact us
Organizations are all about people. To be effective in driving social change, leaders need to know who their supporters are, understand their concerns, know how to reach and mobilize them, and target undecided citizens. Civi, a constituent relationship management (CRM) system, keeps track of relationships and enables easy outreach and input via SMS, Facebook Messenger, and email. Civi can help political parties, civic organizations, and elected officials manage daily operations, engage in mass communication, coordinate campaigns, plan activities and events, raise funds, and view reports on all those activities. Civi is used by over 10,000 non-profits and has been deployed by NDI in over 30 countries.
Overview of Features
- Communicate via multiple channels, such as Facebook Messenger, SMS, email, and printed mail merge.
- Manage casework and organize campaigns.
- Available in dozens of languages, including English, French, Spanish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Russian, and more.
- Accessible online from anywhere with minimal bandwidth requirements.
- Strong access controls can limit access to targeted individuals.
- Secure sign-in with two-factor authentication.
- Updated theme makes Civi more accessible, inclusive, and user-friendly.
- Language: PHP
- Database: MySQL
- Web server: Apache
- CMS Platform: Drupal
- License: GPL
- Distribution: https://civicrm.org/download